CT1 CT2 CT3
9AM A2vsA3 D1vsD3 XXXXX
10AM C1vsC2 H1vsH2 H3vsH4
11AM A1vsA2 D2vsD3 G3vsG4
12PM C1vsC3 G1vsG2 J3vsJ4
1PM A1vsA3 D1vsD2 J1vsJ2
2PM C2vsC3 H1vsH3 H2vsH4
3PM B1vsB2 G2vsG4 G1vsG3
4PM F1vsF2 E1vsE2 J1vsJ3
5PM F1vsF3 B1vsB3 J2vsJ4
6PM E1vsE3 J2vsJ3 J1vsJ4
7PM E2vsE3 B2vsB3 F2vsF3
CT1 CT2 CT3
9AM 2ndA vs 3rdB G2vsG3 G1vsG4
10AM 2ndB vs 3rdA H1vsH4 H2vsH3
11AM 2ndC vs 3rdD 2ndD vs 3rdC 2ndJ vs 3rdJ
12PM 2ndE vs 3rdF 2ndF vs 3rdE 1stJ vs 4thJ
1PM 1stA vs 2ndB/3rdA 1stB vs 2ndA/3rdB 8th/9th Final
2PM 1stC vs 2ndD/3rdC 1stD vs 2ndC/3rdD Varsity Final
3PM 1stE vs 2ndF/3rdE 1stF vs 2ndE/3rdF 5th Final
4PM 6th Final
5PM 7th Final
2017 CHAMPIONS AND RUNNER UPS
5th Grade Division: All teams make the playoffs
1. NOVA 94ft Orange
3. DMV Panthers
1. Tru 2 Form
2. Emery Elite
3. SMD Huskies
6th Grade Division: Top 3 teams in each pool advance to playoffs
1. Emery Elite
2. Metro All Stars
3. Unity Ballers
2. NOVA 94ft
3. 1 Up Warriors
7th Grade Division: All teams advance to playoffs
1. DMV Panthers
2. DMV Vipers
3. SMD Huskies
2. NOVA 94ft
3. Like No Other
8th/9th Grade Division: Top Team In Each Pool Advance To Finals
2. Fairfax Stars
3. Metro All Stars
4. DMV Panthers
1. MD Tigers
2. DMV Retros
3. Metro All Stars 9th
4. MD Hoopmasters Team Bear
Varsity Division: All teams advance to playoffs
1. Metro All Stars
2. Titans gold
3. Metro All Stars 10th
4. Lee District
SATURDAY: ADULTS $15, STUDENTS $12, KIDS 6 AND UNDER FREE
SUNDAY: ADULTS $10, STUDENTS $8, KIDS 6 AND UNDER FREE
Court 1: Wilson Main Gym (near side)
Court 2: Wilson Main Gym (far side)
Court 3: Wilson Aux Gym
BE SURE TO DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECK THE SCHEDULE AND READ CAREFULLY TO KNOW THE LOCATION OF YOUR GAMES!!! ANY CONFUSION ABOUT ANYTHING PLEASE CALL/TEXT 202-704-8870
IF VIEWING SCHEDULE ON A CELLULAR DEVICE TURN YOUR DEVICE HORIZONTALLY OR THE LONG WAY FOR BEST VIEWING
PLEASE ARRIVE AT YOUR GAME LOCATION 45 MINS BEFORE YOUR GAMETIME... THERE WILL BENO GRACE PERIOD AFTER THE FIRST GAME
Tournament Rules & Guidelines
1. Teams are divided into divisions; of 3 or 4 team pools..
2. All games will consist of two 18 MINUTE HALVES. The clock will run the first 17 minutes of the first half and the first 15 of the second half except for TIME OUTS AND FREE THROWS. Teams shoot 1 an 1 on the 10th foul and 2 shots on the 13th. Player's will receive 6 personal fouls before disqualification.
3. Each team gets three 30 second time-outs per game. One additional timeout is added to any remaining timeouts for each overtime period. If overtime is necessary, it will be: - TWO minutes in pool play, - (3 minutes in playoffs or championship). Each team will receive one additional 30-second timeout. If a second overtime is needed, it will be Sudden Death BY 2 POINTS in pool play but still three minutes in the Playoffs or Championship games. All other rules are High school federation rules unless covered by these exceptions.
4. The first team listed on schedule will be the Home Team and wear a lighter color uniform. FORFEIT TIME is 15 MINUTES with the ON TIME TEAM BEING AWARDED THE WIN. SCORE 15 – 0.
5. Pool Play will consist of three or four teams who will play each other once. Teams should be at least one hour early for all games.
6. In the event of a tie in Pool Play we will use the following Tie Breakers in this ORDER OF PRIORITY: a) Head to Head Play...then b) Offensive Point Differential (20 pt. max per game) of the teams involved in the tie...then .....then c) If there is still a tie AFTER using these tie-breakers the 3rd criteria will be fewest points allowed amongst the teams INVOLVED in the tie. e) If needed the final criteria will be a 4 minute stop time play-off. Please be reminded that we use these tie breakers in the above mentioned order. If the tie is settled after using the first priority there will be no need to go the 2nd priority. If the tie is settled after using the 2nd priority there will be no need to use the 3rd priority.
7. Mercy Rule – If a team is up by 30 points or more with four minutes or less or up by 20 points with two minutes or less remaining on the clock, the game will AUTOMATICALLY BE stopped.
8. WE WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY BASKETBALLS, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR OWN BALL FOR WARM UP & GAME.
9. All rules not covered by this list will be decided by the tournament director.
10. THANKS FOR ENTERING AND GOOD LUCK.
Keep up with us on Social Media and YouTube
More Than Basketball
JUNE 24-25, 2017
Divisions: 4th grade - 11th grade (boys only)
$350 per team (4th grade-8th grade)
$375 per team (9th grade- 12th grade)
All games under one roof...
Woodrow Wilson High School
3950 Chesapeake Street NW
Washington DC, 20016
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
Make Check/Money Order payable to
More Than Basketball LLC
(email for mailing info)
More Than Basketball © 2013